Welcome to the hardest quiz ever: The Impossible Quiz. This game is almost impossible. We have had to participate in a very special competition, where there are no television cameras or groups, only a silly stupid questions and our answers. Do not let the game take you for a fool and be able to answer the questions you propose gimmicky … the truth can be thought at least!
This is a logic game that borders between the difficult and the impossible standards that skips and makes continuous games and ” metagames ‘ word … many are resolved by interpreting the question literally . Apart from that need a lot of imagination , know some English … or be doomed to failure . It is, ultimately , a hard game by qualifying it with a suitable word.
It should take a look before the instructions to understand a couple of important details (how to “pass” questions and questions with limited time ) . There is also a light version in The Impossible Quiz – Lite … ” Rocky without music .” At the time I did not get to go beyond the question # 15 after ten games, but we wrote that people had come to the # 41 and beyond . At the start accounts with “three lives” and can get some style cards ” step – word.”
What is intelligence?
Intelligence is “the ability that allows us to collect information about ourselves and the world around us, in order to deliver the best to the demands that daily life response poses”, is a joint genetic endowment transmitted by our ancestors and the experiences that we experience throughout life.
In psychology, another way to define intelligence is “the ability to acquire knowledge or understanding and use in new situations.”
Experimentally it can be said that is the ability of an individual to adapt his knowledge to a situation or a problem to solve successfully.
You can tell that a person is considered intelligent when you have extensive knowledge, personal maturity, mental speed and capacity for learning and relationship.
Some theories consider intelligence as the ability to adapt different as individuals possessing especially in new situations, not only by automatic adaptation mechanisms but also by the use of the mind. Thus highlight the versatility and adaptability as essential features of intelligence.
Others feel that being smart is knowing how to solve problems in the most satisfactory way possible, establishing strategies and thinking at the time how to solve with originality and creativity.
Cognitive theories emphasize the functions of reasoning and thinking as the ability to process information rationally.
Summarizing seen, Intelligence is a set of skills that allows humans to adapt to the world around them and solve their problems effectively (learning, memory, storage, selective perception, social skills …)
Can you measure intelligence?
INTELLIGENCE TESTS OR QUIZ
Binet and Simon in the early twentieth century developed the first intelligence tests related to the concept of IQ IQ (IQ) with these intelligence tests attempted to identify the mental age of the children with low intelligence and therefore would need special education.
During the 30s the Wechsler Intelligence Scale-Bellevue (WAIS), further indicating the overall capacity provided guidance on the strengths and weaknesses of the individual is developed.
IQ quiz are tests designed to measure skills, knowledge and abilities; consist of questions or exercises called items, usually with difficulty grows as advances in intelligence impossible quiz, in which the items are the same for all individuals assess and whose function is to determine the knowledge or skills in a quantitative manner and comparing the results of each person to the rest who have been subjected to the same tests of intelligence
Measuring IQ IQ (IQ)
It is far more intelligence used by psychologists but many have called our attention to the purely academic connotations of intelligence quiz because, they say, used to measure academic achievement but not general intelligence.
Another criticism concerning existing intelligence tests that are made according to concepts that exist in western intelligence as measured by intelligence tests is determined by genetic inheritance or environmental educational influences and these vary from one society to another.
It is also very difficult to prove that all items of a particular impossible quiz game measure the same ability.
There are some tables linking IQ with certain intellectual states:
Idiocy or 0-24
or imbecility 25-49
or mental weakness 50-69
• Cases or bordelines limits 70-79
or Normal-lackluster 80-89
90-109 Normal or average
Typically 110-119 or higher
or Higher 120-129
or Very superior 130-140
or Gifted From 140 onwards
To perform a quiz of intelligence, must be physically and mentally relaxed and try to concentrate fully.
IQ, abbreviated CI or English, intelligence quotient (IQ), is a score or result of a standard intelligence test to measure intelligence compared with other persons subject to the same intelligence test.
IQ IQ in individuals is a relationship between mental age at physical age multiplied by 100, the mental age is calculated based on the average of the results obtained by the examinees divided by age.
Types of IQ tests IQ
We can divide intelligence tests in two groups:
- Tests to measure general intelligence
- Batteries or set of tests designed to quantify the different skills involved in intelligence. There are two types of IQ tests:
- Verbal: These tests determine IQ skills that an individual has to extract the underlying concept in a series of both words as mathematics or numerical series … such as: the number of words “petunia, rose, carnation, daisy “belongs to the category flowers, or otherwise, does not belong to this series:” petunia, rose, carnation, daisy, Starfish “.
- Nonverbal: These tests are designed to examine the thought measure spatial ability, abstract, complex and detailed for example: forming cubes, logical sequences organize images according …
Types of intelligence tests/quizzes:
• Test of foreground: They are used to assess the degree of acquisition of knowledge in a specific area. Involve the application of an initial test to know the starting point, and a subsequent test, after completing an apprenticeship, aiming the results obtained during the process. This type of intelligence test applied in education to assess vocabulary acquisition, calculation ability, reading comprehension, etc..
• Skills Test: Measures specific profiles and are used for the matching of a student or a candidate for a specific destination. They are used in vocational guidance, and seek, find those areas in which the individual, or as a consequence of innate learning reasons highlighted.
• Intelligence test: measure the individual’s ability to interact with their environment. They value the mental age of the individual.
• Test of dysfunctional attitudes: Measures of social interaction patterns of the individual, their expectations, their flexibility, their ability to give, .. can be used to assess the tendency to depression, personal autonomy and self-esteem.
• psychometric personality test: This type of test batteries consist of measuring different aspects of personality, from trends to pathologies, modes of perception, modes of conflict resolution, interaction, …
• Projective techniques: They are a set of tests to try to dig into specific aspects of personality, based on the results obtained through the interpretation of images or products that can be predesigned and test Rorschart or created by the individual.